Senior consultant, Performance Works International
Business consultant, facilitator, coach
MBA – Management and Marketing, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE, USA BS – Computeral Electrical Engineering, Brigham Young University, UT, USA
Japanese / English / Indonesian
- Leadership Development
- Innovative Thinking System (ITS) Training https://its.bconglobal.com/
- Strategy Setting and Execution
- Organizational Change and Communication
- Consultation and Coaching for Sales and Marketing
- Certified as a facilitator for The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, 4 Roles of Leadership®, and Priority® at Franklin Covey Co.
- Certified as a Master Management Consultant by All Japan Federation of Management Organizations
- Certified as a Management Consultant by The International Council of Management Consulting Institutes
Experienced consultant with a strong background in leadership development, innovative thinking, and sales coaching.
Possess a large spectrum of training and consulting experiences both in English and Japanese. Specialize in organization development using business analysis approaches. Successfully managed various global projects in Japan, the US, the UK, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and Singapore. Volunteered and organized as a mc for the Sustainable Development Goals Panel at Tokyo Institute of Technology in Tokyo, Japan.
- FRANKLIN COVEY CO., SENIOR CLIENT PARTNER, SEMINAR SALES MANAGER, SALES DEPARTMENT Recognized as the top sales rep for sales in Japan. Received ‘The President’s Club Award’ in six consecutive years.
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON MEDICAL KK, MARKETING MANAGER, HOSPITAL DIVISION – Introduced new products of medical detergent and disinfectant.
- INTEL JAPAN K.K., ACCOUNT MANAGER, SALES DEPARTMENT – Recognized as the #1 sales rep in Japan in system sales and awarded the First 80C51 Standard-Sell Design-Win and the 80960 Design-Win Awards from Intel corporate headquarters.
Major client industries:
Social network, Web, IT and Computer, Consumer Goods, Banking, Insurance, Food, Telecommunication, Electronics, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Utility.